from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Plural form of condition.
- v. Third-person singular simple present indicative form of condition.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the prevailing context that influences the performance or the outcome of a process
- n. the atmospheric conditions that comprise the state of the atmosphere in terms of temperature and wind and clouds and precipitation
- n. the set of circumstances that affect someone's welfare
Sorry, no etymologies found.