from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Made or used for ocean voyages.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Made for, or used on the high seas.
- adj. In the condition of being fit for sailing on the high seas.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Going upon the sea; especially, sailing upon the deep sea; -- used in distinction from coasting or river, as applied to vessels.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Designed or fit for going to sea, as a vessel.
- Catadromous, as a fish.
- n. A seafaring life.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. used on the high seas
sea + going (Wiktionary)