from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Surrounded by the sea.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Engirdled by the sea, as an island.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Surrounded by the water of the sea or ocean.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Girt or surrounded by the water of the sea or ocean: as, a sea-girt isle.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. surrounded or enclosed by the sea
sea + girt (Wiktionary)