from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of or relating to Lebanon, its people, or their culture.
- n. A native or inhabitant of Lebanon.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person from Lebanon or of Lebanese descent.
- adj. Of, from, or pertaining to Lebanon, the Lebanese people or the Lebanese language.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to or characteristic of Lebanon or its people
- n. a native or inhabitant of Lebanon
French libanais, from Liban, Lebanon.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
From Lebanon + -ese (Wiktionary)