from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person from Colombia or of Colombian descent.
- adj. Of, from, or pertaining to Colombia, its people or language.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or pertaining to the United States of Colombia, a republic of South America, bordering on the Caribbean sea and the Pacific ocean, west of Venezuela and north of Ecuador.
- n. An inhabitant of the United States of Colombia.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a native or inhabitant of Colombia
- adj. of or relating to or characteristic of Colombia or its people
Sorry, no etymologies found.