from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of or relating to Vietnam or its people, language, or culture.
- n. A native or inhabitant of Vietnam.
- n. The language of the largest ethnic group in Vietnam and the official language of the nation.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or pertaining to Vietnam.
- n. Inhabitant of Vietnam, person of Vietnamese descent.
- n. Plural form of Vietnamese.
- proper n. A language spoken predominantly in Vietnam.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a native or inhabitant of Vietnam
- n. the Mon-Khmer language spoken in Vietnam
- adj. of or relating to or characteristic of Vietnam or its people or its language
From Vietnam + -ese. (Wiktionary)