from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A native or inhabitant of Mexico.
- adj. Of or relating to Mexico or its people, language, or culture.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A Mexica; an Aztec.
- n. The Nahuatl language.
- n. A person from Mexico or of Mexican descent.
- n. A person from, or of descent from, any Spanish-speaking country.
- n. The Mexican dialect of Spanish.
- n. A person from either of the southern states of New South Wales and Victoria.
- adj. Of or pertaining to the Mexica people.
- adj. Of or pertaining to the Nahuatl language.
- adj. Of, from, or pertaining to Mexico.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to Mexico or its people.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Native or pertaining to Mexico, a republic lying south of the United States, or to its inhabitants
- n. A native or an inhabitant of Mexico.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to Mexico or its inhabitants
- n. a native or inhabitant of Mexico
From Spanish Mexicano, from Nahuatl Mēxihcah plural of Mēxihcatl ("a Mexica") + -ano ("-an") (Wiktionary)