from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A corn tortilla folded around a filling such as ground meat or cheese.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A Mexican snack food; a small tortilla with some rice, beans, cheese, diced vegetables (usually tomatoes and lettuce, as served in the United States) and salsa.
- n. the vagina. also called pink taco
- n. A yellow stain on shirt armpit caused by sweat or deodorant.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. (ethnic slur) offensive term for a person of Mexican descent
- n. a tortilla rolled cupped around a filling
American Spanish, from Spanish, plug, wad of bank notes.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
From Mexican Spanish taco ("light lunch", literally, "stopple, plug, wad"). (Wiktionary)