from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of, from, or pertaining to the nation or culture of Chile or its people.
- n. A person from Chile or of Chilean descent.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. of, pertaining to, or characteristic of Chile or its inhabitants.
- n. A native or resident of Chile; Chilian.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to or characteristic of Chile or its people
- n. a native or inhabitant of Chile
Sorry, no etymologies found.