from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of, from, or pertaining to Cambodia, the Cambodian people, or the Khmer language.
- n. A person from Cambodia or of Cambodian descent.
- proper n. The language of the Cambodian people.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or pertaining to Cambodia, a French dependency in southeastern Asia.
- n. A native of Cambodia.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to or characteristic of Cambodia or its people or language
- n. a native or inhabitant of Cambodia
Sorry, no etymologies found.