from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of or relating to modern-day Israel or its people.
- n. A native or inhabitant of modern-day Israel.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person from Israel or of Israeli descent.
- adj. Of, from, or pertaining to Israel, the Israeli people.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a native or inhabitant of Israel
- adj. of or relating to or characteristic of Israel or its people
Sorry, no etymologies found.