American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- n. A native or inhabitant of Nepal.
- n. The Indic language of Nepal, closely related to Hindi.
- adj. Of or relating to Nepal or its people, language, or culture.
- adj. Of, from, or pertaining to Nepal, the Nepali people or the Nepali language.
- n. A person from Nepal or of Nepali descent.
- n. An Indo-Aryan language used primarily by the people of Nepal.
GNU Webster's 1913
- adj. same as Nepalese.
- adj. of or pertaining to or characteristic of Nepal or its people or language or culture
- n. a native or inhabitant of Nepal
- n. the official state language of Nepal
- Nepal + -i. (Wiktionary)
“Could you please help me if there is any other way of installing WordPress in Nepali, or any source where I can download the .mo file.”
“Hi Lorelle, nice to see picture saying ‘mero wordpress, … wordpress in Nepali’, here.”
“His poems were translated and published in Hindi, Nepali, English and many other Indian languages.”
“The volunteers, who could communicate in Nepali, were studying the language in Manigram VDC-2 and 4.”
“Here is Mr. Nepal addressing the nation, after assuming his duties-in Nepali.”
“The Bharatiya Janata Party's chief Rajnath Singh called the Nepali prime minister and president voicing his party's concern on replacing the Indian priests.”
“I have been trying to find ‘. po’, and ‘.mo’ files to write my blog in Nepali.”
“Many are disadvantaged from birth because they carry the surname Nepali, often used on the birth certificates of children where paternity is unclear, making them vulnerable to persecution.”
“My character is called Nepali and I speak Haryanvi in the film.”
“Nepalese Home Minister Khum Bahadur Khadka talks to the media announcing that the breakaway party led by Prime Minister Sher Bahadur Deuba will be called Nepali”
These user-created lists contain the word ‘Nepali’.
This is not a scientific list based on unified criteria, the sole aim was to collect as many language names as possible.
The list contains the names of the following artificial langua...
Looking for tweets for Nepali.