from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A native or inhabitant of Nepal.
- n. The Indic language of Nepal, closely related to Hindi.
- adj. Of or relating to Nepal or its people, language, or culture.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of, from, or pertaining to Nepal, the Nepali people or the Nepali language.
- n. A person from Nepal or of Nepali descent.
- proper n. An Indo-Aryan language used primarily by the people of Nepal.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. same as Nepalese.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or pertaining to or characteristic of Nepal or its people or language or culture
- n. a native or inhabitant of Nepal
- n. the official state language of Nepal
Nepal + -i. (Wiktionary)