from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A native or inhabitant of Nepal.
- n. The Nepali language.
- adj. Of or relating to Nepal or its people, language, or culture.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of, from, or pertaining to Nepal, the Nepalese people or the Nepalese language.
- n. A person from Nepal or of Nepalese descent.
- proper n. The national language of Nepal.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- A native or natives of Nepal, or an inhabitant of Nepal.
- adj. Of or pertaining to Nepal, a kingdom North of India.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a native or inhabitant of Nepal
- adj. of or pertaining to or characteristic of Nepal or its people or language or culture
A rapidly growing global nationalist nepalese group, which has its office in United States recently issued a press release appealing all Nationalist Nepalese to act now to save Nepal from disintegration and other major problems faced by the country today.
From the website … The Bodhi leaf in Nepalese culture is believed to bring Patience and Enlightenment.
The Dalai Lama called Nepalese people and Tibetans ‘twin bother and sister’.
He said that the four dead are described as Nepalese in origin.
"Now in the News", at least four members of a British security firm, described as Nepalese, have been killed in Baghdad's so called green zone.
When Indians call the Nepalese "Bahadur", it really sounds annoying.
The Nepalese Foreign Ministry yesterday send letters recalling Nepalese envoy to India Durgesh Man Singh, ambassador to the USA Suresh Raj Chalise and ambassador to the UK Murari Raj Sharma.
What is the Maoist cliche doing now with the appointment of 'Nepalese' priests?
Vietnamese, Nepalese and Bangladeshi migrant workers have been found in Malta, Greece, Cyprus, Turkey, Algeria and Sudan.
Though Slovakia's mountain carriers are much less famous than the Nepalese sherpas who escort climbers in the Himalayas, they are unique in Europe.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.