from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. In the form of a diagram.
- adj. Of or pertaining to a diagram or to diagrammatics.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Pertaining to, or of the nature of, a diagram; showing by diagram.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining or relating to, or of the nature of, a diagram; represented by means of a diagram; consisting of a diagram; more generally, schematic and abstract.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. shown or represented by diagrams
Sorry, no etymologies found.