from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of or relating to electric charges at rest.
- adj. Produced or caused by such charges.
- adj. Of or relating to electrostatics.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. of, relating to, or produced by electrostatics or static electricity
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Pertaining to electrostatics.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to statical electricity.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. concerned with or producing or caused by static electricity
electro- + static (Wiktionary)