from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of or relating to climate.
- adj. Ecology Influenced by or resulting from the prevailing climate.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. of, relating to, or influenced by climate
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to a climate; depending on, or limited by, a climate.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Relating to or connected with climate: as, “a climatic division,”
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to a climate
Sorry, no etymologies found.