from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of or relating to geography.
- adj. Concerning the topography of a specific region.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Pertaining to geography.
- adj. Determined by geography, as opposed to magnetic (i.e. North.)
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to geography.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Same as geographical.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. determined by geography
- adj. of or relating to the science of geography
From Latin geōgraphicus, see French géographique. (Wiktionary)