from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. of, related to, or composed of logographs
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to logography.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to written words; consisting of characters or signs each of which singly represents a complete word.
- Pertaining to logography.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to logograms or logographs
logo- + graphic (Wiktionary)