from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Geodesic.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. of, or relating to geodesy; geodesic
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to geodesy; obtained or determined by the operations of geodesy; engaged in geodesy; geodesic
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to geodesy or to surveying.
- Pertaining to the extension of theorems of plane geometry to figures drawn on curved surfaces.
- Also geodesic, geodesical, geodetical.
- n. A geodetic line.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to or determined by geodesy
Sorry, no etymologies found.