from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Relating to the position of something.
- adj. Having a value that is mostly, or entirely, a function of its desirability.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to position.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or pertaining to position; relating to or depending on position.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to or determined by position
Sorry, no etymologies found.