from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of or relating to a number or series of numbers: numerical order.
- adj. Designating number or a number: a numerical symbol.
- adj. Expressed in or counted by numbers: numerical strength.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. of or pertaining to numbers
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Belonging to or denoting number; consisting of or represented by numbers or figures, as in arithmetic, and not by letters, as in algebra: as, a numerical quantity; numerical equations; a numerical majority.
- The same in number; hence, the same in details; identical.
- Synonyms See numeral.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to or denoting numbers
- adj. measured or expressed in numbers
- adj. relating to or having ability to think in or work with numbers
From Latin numerus, number; see number.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
From numeric + al (Wiktionary)