from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of, related to, or typical of the opera: an operatic aria.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of, related to, or typical of opera.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to the opera or to operas; characteristic of, suitable for, or resembling, the opera.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to, appropriate to, designed for, or resembling opera: as, an operatic air.
- Working; productive; operative.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to or characteristic of opera
From opera1.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)