from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of, relating to, or characteristic of Richard Wagner, his music dramas, or his theories.
- n. An admirer or disciple of Richard Wagner.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. of, or characteristic of Richard Wagner, or of his music
- n. an admirer of Richard Wagner
- n. a musician who plays Wagnerian music
- n. an opera singer who specializes in Wagnerian roles
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of, pertaining to, or resembling the style of, Richard Wagner, the German musical composer.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or pertaining to any one named Wagner.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to Richard Wagner or his music
- n. a follower of the theories or an admirer of the music of Richard Wagner
Sorry, no etymologies found.