from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A native or inhabitant of Bavaria.
- n. The High German dialect of Bavaria and Austria.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or pertaining to Bavaria
- proper n. A German dialect spoken in Bavaria (a state of southern West Germany) and Austria, which varies considerably across different regions.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to Bavaria.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or pertaining to Bavaria, a kingdom of southern Germany.
- n. A native or an inhabitant of Bavaria.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a native or an inhabitant of Bavaria
- adj. of or relating to or characteristic of Bavaria or its people
Bavaria + -an (Wiktionary)