from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Not limited to or associated with a particular religious denomination.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or pertaining to nonsectarianism.
- n. One who is not a sectarian.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. not restricted to one sect or school or party. Opposite of
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. not restricted to one sect or school or party
non- + sectarian (Wiktionary)