from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of or relating to King Arthur and his Knights of the Round Table.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or pertaining to the legend of Arthur, king of the Britons, and his court at Camelot.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to King Arthur or his knights.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or pertaining to King Arthur, one of the last Celtic chiefs of Britain (the hero of a great literature of poetic fable, and whose actual existence has been questioned), or to the legends connected with him and his knights of the Round Table.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table
Sorry, no etymologies found.