from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Any book containing 2 or more epics.
- n. In epic poetry, a lengthy, revered narrative poem, ordinarily concerning a serious subject containing details of heroic deeds and events significant to a culture or nation.
- adj. Of or pertaining to epic literature; epic; having qualities of epics.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Epic.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Epic; of epic or heroic character; like an epic.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. constituting or having to do with or suggestive of a literary epic
epic + -al (Wiktionary)