from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or relating to a person's life or an account of a person's life, as told by the subject.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Pertaining to, or containing, autobiography.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of the nature of autobiography.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to or characteristic of an autobiographer
- adj. relating to or in the style of an autobiography
Sorry, no etymologies found.