from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or relating to the art of dramatic composition for the stage.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Relating to dramaturgy.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to dramaturgy; histrionic; theatrical; stagy; hence, unreal.
- In anthropology, bringing about effects by means of a dramatic performance, as in cases where a myth is dramatized with a view of bringing about the events the origin of which is accounted for in the myth.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. relating to the technical aspects of drama
dramaturgy + -ic (Wiktionary)