from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Expressing deep personal emotion or observations: a dancer's lyrical performance; a lyrical passage in his autobiography.
- adj. Highly enthusiastic; rhapsodic: gave a lyrical description of her experiences in the South Seas.
- adj. Lyric.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Appropriate for or suggestive of singing.
- adj. Expressive of emotion.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Same as lyric.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. suitable for or suggestive of singing
- adj. expressing deep emotion
Sorry, no etymologies found.