from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of, relating to, or characterized by satire. See Synonyms at sarcastic.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. of, pertaining to, or connected with satire
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Same as satiric, 1.
- Fond of indulging in satire; given to satire; severe in ridiculing men, manners, or things.
- Synonyms Cutting, biting. See irony.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. exposing human folly to ridicule
satire + -ical (Wiktionary)