from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. of or pertaining to satire.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to satire; of the nature of satire.
- adj. Censorious; severe in language; sarcastic; insulting.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of, pertaining to, or of the nature of satire; containing or marked by satire.
- Indulging in satire; satirical.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. exposing human folly to ridicule
satire + -ic (Wiktionary)