from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Full of spirit and vitality; lively; brisk.
- adv. In a lively, animated manner.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. animated, vivacious, or gay; lively
- adj. full of life and vigor, especially with a light and springy step
- adj. energetic and in good health
- adv. In a lively and vigorous way
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Sprightlike, or spiritlike; lively; brisk; animated; vigorous; airy; gay
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or pertaining to a sprite or spirit; ghostly; spectral; incorporeal.
- Full of spirit or vigor; brisk; lively; vivacious; animated; spirited; gay.
- Synonyms See animation.
- In a sprightly manner; with vigor, liveliness, or gaiety.
- Having a lively, distinctive taste; not palling.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. full of spirit and vitality
spright + -ly (Wiktionary)