from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adv. In a correct manner; properly: act rightly.
- adv. With honesty; justly.
- adv. Informal Really: I don't rightly know.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. Aright, in a right manner, correctly
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. Straightly; directly; in front.
- adv. According to justice; according to the divine will or moral rectitude; uprightly.
- adv. Properly; fitly; suitably; appropriately.
- adv. According to truth or fact; correctly; not erroneously; exactly.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In a straight or right line; directly.
- According to justice, duty, or the divine will; uprightly; honestly; virtuously.
- Properly; fitly; suitably: as, a person rightly named.
- According to truth or fact; not erroneously; correctly: as, he has rightly conjectured.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. with honesty
Sorry, no etymologies found.