from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In a just or fair manner; rightfully.
- adv. With a just or fair use of language; with good reason, properly.
- adv. With great precision; accurately, exactly.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In a just manner; in conformity to law, justice, or propriety; by right; honestly; fairly; accurately.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In a just manner; in conformity to reason, law, or justice; by right; honestly; fairly; equitably: as, to deal justly; an opinion justly formed.
- In conformity to fact or rule; accurately: as, his character is justly described.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. with honesty
- adv. in accordance with moral or social standards
From just + -ly. (Wiktionary)