from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In a nice manner.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In a nice manner, in any sense of the word nice.
- With delicate perception: as, to be nicely sensible.
- Accurately; exactly; with exact order or proportion: as, the parts of a machine or building nicely adjusted; a shape nicely proportioned; a dress nicely fitted to the body.
- Agreeably; becomingly, pleasantly: as, she was nicely dressed
- Satisfactorily: as, the work progresses nicely.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. in a nice way
From nice + -ly. (Wiktionary)