from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adv. In an excellent manner; admirably.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In a capital manner.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In a way involving the forfeiture of the head or life.
- adv. In a capital manner; excellently.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- By the loss of one's head or life.
- In a capital manner; in a preëminent degree; excellently; finely: as, she sang capitally.
capital + -ly (Wiktionary)