from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adv. With attention to small details.
- adv. On a very small scale.
- adv. Into tiny pieces.
- adj. Archaic On a minute-by-minute basis.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. With attention to tiny details.
- adv. On a minute scale.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In a minute manner; with minuteness; exactly; nicely.
- adj. Happening every minute; continuing; unceasing.
- adv. At intervals of a minute; very often and regularly.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In a minute manner or degree; with great particularity, closeness, or exactness; closely; exactly; very finely: as, a minutely divided substance; to observe, describe, or relate anything minutely; minutely punctured.
- Happening every minute.
- Every minute; with very little time intervening.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. in minute detail
minute + -ly (Wiktionary)