from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In a complete manner; fully; totally; utterly.
- adv. To the fullest extent or degree; totally.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In a complete manner; fully.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In a complete manner; fully; perfectly; entirely; wholly; totally; utterly; thoroughly; quite: as, to be completely mistaken; “completely witty,”
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. so as to be complete; with everything necessary
- adv. to a complete degree or to the full or entire extent (`whole' is often used informally for `wholly')
complete + -ly (Wiktionary)