from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In a radical manner.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In a radical manner; at, or from, the origin or root; fundamentally.
- adv. Without derivation; primitively; essentially.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- By root or origin; primitively; originally; naturally.
- In a radical manner; at the origin or root; fundamentally; essentially: as, a scheme or system radically wrong or defective.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. in a radical manner
Sorry, no etymologies found.