from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In a primitive manner.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. Originally; at first.
- adv. Primarily; not derivatively.
- adv. According to the original rule or ancient practice; in the ancient style.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Originally; at first.
- Primarily; not derivatively.
- According to the original rule or oldest practice; in the ancient or antique style.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. with reference to the origin or beginning
- adv. in a primitive style or manner
Sorry, no etymologies found.