from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. To an extreme degree.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In an extreme manner or state; in the utmost degree; to the utmost point; exceedingly.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In the utmost degree; to the utmost; more commonly, to a very great degree; exceedingly: as, extremely hot or cold; extremely painful.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. to an extreme degree
- adv. to a high degree or extent; favorably or with much respect
extreme + -ly (Wiktionary)