from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adv. To an advanced or unusual degree; extremely.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. To a vastly great extent or degree.
- adv. To an extreme or unusual degree, extent, etc.; extremely
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. To a very great degree; beyond what is usual; surpassingly. It signifies more than very.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To a very great degree; in a degree beyond what is usual; greatly; very much; extremely.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. to an extreme degree
exceeding + -ly (Wiktionary)