from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. Nobly; magnanimously.
- adv. To a great extent or degree.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In a great degree; much.
- adv. Nobly; illustriously; magnanimously.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In a great degree; to a large extent; largely; exceedingly.
- Grandly; nobly.
- In a great or high manner; with high spirit; magnanimously.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. to an extraordinary extent or degree
great + -ly (Wiktionary)