from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. Greatly, in a vast manner.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. To a vast extent or degree; very greatly; immensely.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Like a waste; desolately.
- Very greatly; to a vast extent or degree: also in exaggerated colloquial use (see vast, a., 4).
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. to an exceedingly great extent or degree
vast + -ly (Wiktionary)