from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. in an infinite manner; as of anything growing without bounds; endlessly
- adv. To a surpassingly large extent.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. Without bounds or limits; beyond or below assignable limits.
- adv. Very; exceedingly; vastly; highly; extremely.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Innumerably; immeasurably; incomparably; in the highest conceivable degree: often used in hyperbole: as, to be infinitely obliged for favors.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. without bounds
- adv. continuing forever without end
infinite + -ly (Wiktionary)