from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. Seeming to never end; endlessly; constantly.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In a perpetual manner; constantly; continually.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In a perpetual manner; constantly; continually; always; forever: as, lamps kept perpetually burning; one who is perpetually boasting.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. without interruption
- adv. everlastingly; for all time
perpetual + -ly (Wiktionary)