from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Occurring every hour: hourly chimes.
- adj. Frequent; continual: hourly changes in the plans.
- adj. By the hour as a unit: hourly pay.
- adv. At or during every hour: The news is broadcast hourly.
- adv. Frequently; continually: complaints that came hourly.
- n. Informal An employee paid by the hour.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. That happens every hour
- adj. Non-salaried, blue-collared
- adv. At intervals of an hour.
- n. Something produced each hour.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Happening or done every hour; occurring hour by hour; frequent; often repeated; renewed hour by hour; continual.
- adv. Every hour; frequently; continually.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Happening or done every hour; occurring hour by hour; continuing from hour to hour; hence, frequent; often repeated.
- Every hour; hour by hour; frequently.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. occurring every hour or payable by the hour
- adv. every hour; by the hour
As far as I know since 2001 there has been a Pullman de Morelos almost hourly from the airport.
Here, under the awning, relieving one another in hourly shifts, the four white men carried on the trade.
I stand in hourly danger of being discovered – and for that there is but one end.
Here, under the awning, relieveing one another in hourly shifts, the four white men carried on the trade.
I FOUND the army in hourly expectation to move, and the Captain of my Company – Leach – was gone sick to the rear, so I said to my Colonel, I must be no longer A.D.C., sir.
The Lieutenant-Governor and I were in hourly communication; I showed the military steps we ought to pursue, and he urged them on the Government, and offered to bear any responsibility with the Commander-in-Chief.
Now the short term hourly charts are showing a double bottom at 121.84 / 83 and this small formation may be enough for buyers to drive this higher to the 50\% Fib level of 122.50.
She calls hourly each day and send message with clients and friends time to time.
But looking at the shorter-term hourly charts of the major indices, we see that tighter ranges have developed over the past three days.
We've annotated the potential "buy zone" area on the short-term hourly chart of SMN below.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.