from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Occurring every hour: hourly chimes.
- adj. Frequent; continual: hourly changes in the plans.
- adj. By the hour as a unit: hourly pay.
- adv. At or during every hour: The news is broadcast hourly.
- adv. Frequently; continually: complaints that came hourly.
- n. Informal An employee paid by the hour.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. That happens every hour
- adj. Non-salaried, blue-collared
- adv. At intervals of an hour.
- n. Something produced each hour.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Happening or done every hour; occurring hour by hour; frequent; often repeated; renewed hour by hour; continual.
- adv. Every hour; frequently; continually.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Happening or done every hour; occurring hour by hour; continuing from hour to hour; hence, frequent; often repeated.
- Every hour; hour by hour; frequently.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. occurring every hour or payable by the hour
- adv. every hour; by the hour
hour + -ly (Wiktionary)