American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- adj. Occurring every hour: hourly chimes.
- adj. Frequent; continual: hourly changes in the plans.
- adj. By the hour as a unit: hourly pay.
- adv. At or during every hour: The news is broadcast hourly.
- adv. Frequently; continually: complaints that came hourly.
- n. Informal An employee paid by the hour.
Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Happening or done every hour; occurring hour by hour; continuing from hour to hour; hence, frequent; often repeated.
- Every hour; hour by hour; frequently.
- adj. That happens every hour
- adj. Non-salaried, blue-collared
- adv. At intervals of an hour.
- n. Something produced each hour.
GNU Webster's 1913
- adj. Happening or done every hour; occurring hour by hour; frequent; often repeated; renewed hour by hour; continual.
- adv. Every hour; frequently; continually.
- adj. occurring every hour or payable by the hour
- adv. every hour; by the hour
- hour + -ly (Wiktionary)
“As far as I know since 2001 there has been a Pullman de Morelos almost hourly from the airport.”
“Here, under the awning, relieving one another in hourly shifts, the four white men carried on the trade.”
“I stand in hourly danger of being discovered – and for that there is but one end.”
“Here, under the awning, relieveing one another in hourly shifts, the four white men carried on the trade.”
“I FOUND the army in hourly expectation to move, and the Captain of my Company – Leach – was gone sick to the rear, so I said to my Colonel, I must be no longer A.D.C., sir.”
“The Lieutenant-Governor and I were in hourly communication; I showed the military steps we ought to pursue, and he urged them on the Government, and offered to bear any responsibility with the Commander-in-Chief.”
“Now the short term hourly charts are showing a double bottom at 121.84 / 83 and this small formation may be enough for buyers to drive this higher to the 50\% Fib level of 122.50.”
“She calls hourly each day and send message with clients and friends time to time.”
“But looking at the shorter-term hourly charts of the major indices, we see that tighter ranges have developed over the past three days.”
“We've annotated the potential "buy zone" area on the short-term hourly chart of SMN below.”
These user-created lists contain the word ‘hourly’.
A list of words that are odd or words that I have looked up.
Looking for tweets for hourly.