from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. With constant frequency or pattern.
- adv. normally; ordinarily.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In a regular manner; in uniform order; methodically; in due order or time.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In a regular manner, in any sense of the word regular.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. having a regular form
- adv. in a regular way without variation
- adv. in a regular manner
regular + -ly (Wiktionary)