from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adv. For the greatest part; mainly.
- adv. Generally; usually.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. Mainly or chiefly; for the most part; usually, generally, on the whole.
- adv. To the greatest extent; most.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. For the greatest part; for the most part; chiefly; in the main.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- For the greatest part; for the most part; chiefly; mainly; generally.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. in large part; mainly or chiefly
- adv. usually; as a rule
most + -ly. (Wiktionary)